The United States of America is a democratic federation. Governed by the constitution It consists of 50 states, located in North America. Border with Canada and Mexico. The maritime border is in touch with Canada. Russia and Bahamas By the Pacific Ocean, the Arctic Ocean Bearings The Atlantic, the Gulf of Mexico, and the Caribbean are surrounding waters.
Weather of USA has 4 seasons as:
- Summer season: June – August, hot weather like Thailand. But if there is a wind. The wind is cooler.
- Fall season: September to November, the weather starts to cool. It will be winter. This season is best for travel.
- Winter season: December to February is very cold and temperatures range from -30 ° C to 10 ° C.
- Spring season: March – May warm weather
Eastern Township The weather in the winter And the summer is distinctly different. The west coast is quite often rain. Snow showers The sun is not much. In the middle of the country, the snow is heavy enough. Sunshine is quite
Note: In the spring will be clockwise. Allow one hour to go faster, rotating on the last Sunday of October. And in the spring The clock is rotated clockwise for 1 hour, spinning on the first Sunday. Of April
Time of the United States is a very wide country. The time zone is divided into four time zones (Time Zone).
- Eastern Time Zone (EST) is 12 hours behind Thailand.
- Central Time Zone (CST) is 13 hours slower than in Thailand.
- Mountain Time Zone (MST) is 14 hours slower than in Thailand.
- Pacific Time zone (PST) is 15 hours slower than in Thailand.
The United States Dollar is the national currency of the United States. The international code is ISO 4217, which is denoted by USD and the $ symbol is $ 1, equivalent to 100 cents.
The nickname of the United States is called 1 cents as “penny”, 5 cents as “nickel”, 10 cents as “dime”, 25 cents as “quarter”, 1 dollar ($) as “buck” (buck) and call one thousand dollars ($1000) as grand.
In the United States, there are common pay phones. Use a calling card. Including credit card. Which is considered to be very comfortable. Students can also request to have their own telephone set up. The process is not complicated as it is a basic service. The United States government provides the public. There are two types of organizations, And telemarketing
- Calls from Thailand to the United States can be made by dialing 001 + 1 (United States code) + area code + destination phone number.
- To make a call from USA, dial 011 + 66 (Thailand) + 2 (Bangkok code) + Destination phone number.
Hamburgers buns and sandwiches, seasonings and other ingredients (such as ketchup, mustard, vegetable, glass, salad, tomato, onion, guacamole, tuna, pickled cucumber, salted cheese Dried, etc.) in two loaves.
French fries cut into long pieces and fried with oil. Become a food It is a flautist type. Popular in the United States and Europe. Outside, the potato industry. The mashed potatoes are powdered and oiled.
Stir-steak steak is a common dish. The way to cook is jian and barbecue. Steak is not fully cooked. Cook’s maturity is based on the individual’s preferences.
Muffins are scones of Belgian type. Use waffle iron to bake waffle iron. Then wet dough to compress and bake until dry. Can be cooked with a variety of jams.
Important festival in USA
- New Year’s Day January 1 is New Year’s Day. Starting midnight on New Year’s Eve It’s time for the Americans to meet to celebrate the New Year. Greetings to the happy and prosperous nine faces each other in the coming year.
- Easter is usually one Sunday in the spring. Each year is not the same. The day Christ celebrates the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Christmas Day on December 25th is another major Christian holiday. To deepen the birthday of Jesus. For non-Christian Americans But home decoration with light bulbs. And buy a Christmas tree. Sending gifts and greeting cards has become a tradition.
Most popular USA Attractions as follows:
- Niagara Falls
- Empire State Building
- Statue of Liberty
- Walt Disney World
- Yosemite National Park
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Hoover Dam
- the Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas