Singapore Changi Airport located at airport Blvd, Singapore. Singapore Changi Airport The “Changi Airport” is the main international airport in Singapore. It is one of Southeast Asia’s major transportation hub. The airport has won the world’s best airport from Skytrax and more than 500 other awards since its inception in 1981 and has widened the airport into one of its own. Modern and the most crowded service in the world.
Changi Airport accommodates 66 million passengers a year (including 3 passenger terminals). 58.7 million passengers are passengers. The airport has interconnected buildings and serves as a parallel building. Changi Airport is a large airport. Located in the Changi area. Airport Boulevard Singapore The latitude is 01˚ 21 ’33 “and the longitude is 103˚ 59′ 21.5”, about 17.2 kilometers northeast of the city.
Airlines that park at Singapore International airport. Changi Airport is the six major airlines of the airline, including Jetstar Asia, Scoot, SilkAir, Singapore Airliens and Tiger Air. (Tigerair) with more than 380 international routes in 90 countries.
- AirAsia Malaysia route
- Air France (France)
- Air China (China)
- Bangkok Airways (Thailand)
- British Airways British Airways And Australia
- Cathay Pacific (Hong Kong and Hong Kong)
- Emirates (Emirates) route United Arab Emirates And Australia
- Jetstar Asia Airways Asia route
- Thai AirAsia Thai AirAsia
- Thai Airways
- Korean Air (Korean Air) South Korea route
- Scoot (routes) across Asia and Greece.
- Silk Air (SilkAir) routes across Asia.
- Tigerair (Asia) route
- United Airlines, United States and Hong Kong.
- China Airlines, China and Taiwan.
- Oman Air
- Singapore Airlines
- Thai Lion Air (Thailand)
How to get there:
- Getting to and from Singapore Changi Airport is available in a variety of formats.
- private car Take the PIE (from Central Island) or ECP (from Marina Bay) to Boulevard Boulevard.
- Bus 36 / 36A One way ticket price 2.50 Singapore dollars
- Airport bus to downtown Singapore S $ 9 Singapore fare
- Taxis from the airport will cost an extra $ 3-5. (Depending on time of service)
- Four-seats and seven-seats on limousine service costs SGD 55-60 per trip.
- Metro is available at Terminal 2 and 3, with regular trains at Tanah Merah Station.
- Car rental is available from a wide range of leading car rental companies. You can check the price.