French toast is a dish made of bread soaked in eggs whisked with milk then fried. You can try at cafe, restaurant or do it by yourself. Here is recipes from McCormick that you can do it at home. For picture above I took it when I went to the cafe and try.
Ingredients for 4 Servings as follows:
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 slices bread
How to make it:
- Beat egg, vanilla and cinnamon in shallow dish. Stir in milk.
- Dip bread in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides evenly.
- Cook bread slices on lightly greased nonstick griddle or skillet on medium heat until browned on both sides. Serve with Easy Spiced Syrup (recipe follows), if desired.
- Easy Spiced Syrup: Add 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract and 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon to 1 cup pancake syrup; stir well to mix. Serve warm, if desired.