Day 3 Plan around Kansai Zone as visit Himeji – Kobe – Osaka in One Day trip as:
Himeji Must Visit
- Himeji Castle is a hilltop Japanese castle complex situated in the city of Himeji which is located in the Hyōgo Prefecture of Japan.
- Koko-en Garden is a Japanese garden located next to Himeji Castle in Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan. It was constructed in 1992 at the site of the lord’s west residence, to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the Himeji municipality. The garden is about 3.5 hectares and has nine different gardens.
Kobe Must Visit
- The Akashi Kaikyō Bridge is a suspension bridge, which links the city of Kobe on the Japanese mainland of Honshu to Iwaya on Awaji Island. It crosses the busy Akashi Strait as part of the Honshu–Shikoku Highway.
- The Kobe Port Tower is one of the landmarks in the port city of Kobe, Japan. The sightseeing tower was completed in 1963 and paused operation from late 2009 until April 28, 2010 for renovation. It locates in the Central District, Kobe, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan.
- Nankin-machi (Kobe China Town) is a neighborhood in Kobe, Japan located south of Motomachi station adjacent to the Daimaru Department Store and is a major tourist attraction. Considered as Kobe’s Chinatown, the area has over a hundred Chinese restaurants, shops, and a Chinese temple dedicated to Guan Yu.
- Namba walking and shopping